Hosting an Event
FiveSteps to Starting Your Own Fundraiser
Thanks for taking action to help find a cure for AHC! Hosting an event can be intimidating. We can help! Thanks to our dedicated families and volunteers, AHCF has a deep well of experience from which to answers to many questions. Please follow these FIVE EASY steps to get your fundraiser started.
- If you already know what type of fundraiser you want to hold, go to step 2. Otherwise, check-out our Fundraising Ideas.
- Please review our Fundraising Guidelines and fill-out the information requested.
Fax the fundraising agreement to (313) 733-8987 or mail it to:
Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood Foundation
2000 Town Center Suite 1900
Southfield, MI 48075
ph: (313) 663-7772
- An AHCF representative will contact you within 5 days to provide official approval of your fundraiser and to help with any guidance you may need.
- Review our Fundrasing Resources to determine what , if anything, you need to develop with us.
- Watch our AHC Video to get you inspired for your fundraiser. This is also ideal to show AT your fundraising event!