Every penny we earn from donations helps us in SO many ways!
Here are just a few of the top priorities for AHCF’s donations:
- Funding Clinical Trials – These clinical trials test drug efficacy to help eleviate and remedy some of the symptoms of AHC.
- Further the genetics research with additional targeted gene screening and developing genetic therapies.
- Supporting the Family Gathering – These are put together to speak on a one-to-one basis with researchers in the fields of genetics, psychology, and cognitive development to assist the parents and patients of AHC. It is also a time for parents and patients to exchange ideas with each other.
- Creating an International Database of AHC Patients – A longer range goal involving as many participants as possible to help increase chances of finding a cure for AHC.
- Fund studies to evaluate the effectiveness of various cognitive, motor skill and behavioral development techniques to enhance the quality of life and independence of AHC sufferers now.
- Promote awareness via a multimedia awareness campaign aimed at the medical community and related health professionals, schools and caregivers and to help identify the likely numerous undiagnosed cases of AHC.
- Promote awareness by attendance at various targeted conferences directly related to AHC.
Shop for AHC!
SHOP for a CAUSE Card!
Calling ALL AHCF Families & Friends Who Live Near a Macy’s Store
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Macy’s has created a wonderful fundraiser to help the AHCF raise money!
BeneFEST to benefit AHCF!
Thank you Paula Couture -Palmerino and family! We received over $1500 from Benefest and everyone had a great time! (more…)
Renegades for Lisa Marie and AHC!
3rd Annual Sharo Golf Outing
Over $18,000 was raised at the 3rd annual Sharo Golf outing to benefit AHCF and in honor of granddaughter Kiley Andrasco held August 1st at the Deer Creek Golf Course in University Park Ill. Well Done and Thank you!
2nd Annual “One in a Million” Golf Scramble
“One In a Million” Golf Scramble” Thank you Greenwood family and friends who raised over $4000 at the golf outing this year. A great time was had by all. See you next year!! (more…)
Rifton Raffle for Adaptive Trike!
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets. AHCF raised over $1300 and the Winner is…. drum roll please…..Mark Egan! Congratulations! (more…)
Detroit Red Wings Game benefits AHC!
Thank you to all those hockey fans that had a great time at the Red Wings game while supporting AHCF! Thanks for spreading awareness and raising money for research too. See you all next year!! (more…)
Shoot for the Cure Basketball Tourney for AHC!
Update for the March Mayhem Shoot for the Cure Basketball tournament – the Ryan’s and their friends and families raised over $12,000 for AHCF! Read Cindy Ryan’s recap of the day!
Wilkinson Family raises $1000 in two fundraisers
Thank you to Faye Wilkinson and family and friends for your spaghetti dinner and the High School Interact Club Bracelet sale which netted over $1000 for AHCF in honor of Zach and all the kids with AHC! (more…)