Every penny we earn from donations helps us in SO many ways!
Here are just a few of the top priorities for AHCF’s donations:
- Funding Clinical Trials – These clinical trials test drug efficacy to help eleviate and remedy some of the symptoms of AHC.
- Further the genetics research with additional targeted gene screening and developing genetic therapies.
- Supporting the Family Gathering – These are put together to speak on a one-to-one basis with researchers in the fields of genetics, psychology, and cognitive development to assist the parents and patients of AHC. It is also a time for parents and patients to exchange ideas with each other.
- Creating an International Database of AHC Patients – A longer range goal involving as many participants as possible to help increase chances of finding a cure for AHC.
- Fund studies to evaluate the effectiveness of various cognitive, motor skill and behavioral development techniques to enhance the quality of life and independence of AHC sufferers now.
- Promote awareness via a multimedia awareness campaign aimed at the medical community and related health professionals, schools and caregivers and to help identify the likely numerous undiagnosed cases of AHC.
- Promote awareness by attendance at various targeted conferences directly related to AHC.
Superbowl Mania is here!
Wine, Women & Shoes Benefit AHCF!
Coming Soon! Wine, Women & Shoes! This Fabulous Fundraiser will be held on June 6, 2015 @ the Menlo Circus Club in Atherton California! http://www.menlocircusclub.com/ Mark your calendars and watch for more information in the coming months!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ahcfWWS?ref=br_tf
Dine & Dance to End AHC!
Thanks you Paul, Renee and team! Still counting but it looks like the total will be well over $10,000! Well Done! (more…)
4th Annual Iowa Walk/Run for AHC!
In Honor of Connor Corrin (17) and All Children and Their Families Affected by AHC.
Saturday September 27, 2014 (more…)
Flower Power for AHCF!
We get 50% of each sale!! Go to our page on the Flower Power Fundraising site http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/campaign?campaign_id=19568 Get your bulbs this fall for spring show! (more…)
9th Annual Chicago Walk for AHC!
Another great job by the Chicago Walk group! They have raised over $30,000 for AHC! Look for you at the 10th Anniversary Walk next year!! (more…)
Renegades for Lisa Marie and AHC!
Thank you to everyone who supported the Hodes’ Renegades fundraisers this year! Take a peak at Lisa throwing out the first pitch on AHC Awareness night! Lisa video