Every penny we earn from donations helps us in SO many ways!
Here are just a few of the top priorities for AHCF’s donations:
- Funding Clinical Trials – These clinical trials test drug efficacy to help eleviate and remedy some of the symptoms of AHC.
- Further the genetics research with additional targeted gene screening and developing genetic therapies.
- Supporting the Family Gathering – These are put together to speak on a one-to-one basis with researchers in the fields of genetics, psychology, and cognitive development to assist the parents and patients of AHC. It is also a time for parents and patients to exchange ideas with each other.
- Creating an International Database of AHC Patients – A longer range goal involving as many participants as possible to help increase chances of finding a cure for AHC.
- Fund studies to evaluate the effectiveness of various cognitive, motor skill and behavioral development techniques to enhance the quality of life and independence of AHC sufferers now.
- Promote awareness via a multimedia awareness campaign aimed at the medical community and related health professionals, schools and caregivers and to help identify the likely numerous undiagnosed cases of AHC.
- Promote awareness by attendance at various targeted conferences directly related to AHC.
Vote to win $$$ for AHCF!
Mollie Erpenbeck has entered AHCF in a contest sponsored by “Companies with a Mission”. CLICK HERE and scroll down to the BrookSource Austin’s Angels submission. Can Vote as many times as you like!!! (more…)
Let’s ALL get INVOLVED to HELP our CHILDREN find a TREATMENT
My name is Mollie and I’m the mother to Austin, 4 years old with AHC. I would like to inform you of some current EASY fundraisers going on…. (more…)
Amazon Smile – .5% of each Amazon purchase comes to AHCF
AHCF gets 50% of every Abbey Press purchase till Dec 7th!!
Abbey Press offers inspirational gifts, Christmas cards and eco-friendly papers. Just in time to gift wrap your Auction Frog gifts! Our “bonus-selling” period will be November 1st through December 7th. During this time, we earn 50% of every product purchase.
Superbowl 2014 Charity Mania Tickets – Great Stocking Stuffers!
$5 Football Mania Supermatch tickets are in! Great stocking stuffers for Christmas. $5 gets you music and a chance to win $$ during the “Big” game 2/2/2014! (more…)
Auction Frog Update!
Thank you to everyone who supported the AHCF Online Auction! We raised Awareness and over $5800! (more…)
Football Mania – $10/Ticket
Football Mania-10 is here! Play the second half of the football season for $10 a ticket! It begins October 24th and runs for the last 10 weeks of the professional football season – Week 8 – Week 17. (more…)
Austin’s Angels Gala and Auction – Update
Thank You Mollie and Eric Erpenbeck and your dedicated team of helpers for a great fundraiser for AHCF! Final tally will be over $30,000 raised! Congrats and Well Done!
CURE AHC – 8th Annual Chicago Walk
The Chicago Walk Team has done it again! Raised over $20,000 and when all the matching is done it will be well over $30,000 for AHCF! Congratulations and heart felt thank you’s from all the AHC kids! (more…)