Every penny we earn from donations help us in SO many ways!
Here are just a few of the top priorities for AHCF’s donations:
- Funding Clinical Trials – These clinical trials test drug efficacy to help eleviate and remedy some of the symptoms of AHC.
- Further the genetics research with additional targeted gene screening and developing genetic therapies.
- Supporting the Family Gathering – These are put together to speak on a one-to-one basis with researchers in the fields of genetics, psychology, and cognitive development to assist the parents and patients of AHC. It is also a time for parents and patients to exchange ideas with each other.
- Creating an International Database of AHC Patients – A longer range goal involving as many participants as possible to help increase chances of finding a cure for AHC.
- Fund studies to evaluate the effectiveness of various cognitive, motor skill and behavioral development techniques to enhance the quality of life and independence of AHC sufferers now.
- Promote awareness via a multimedia awareness campaign aimed at the medical community and related health professionals, schools and caregivers and to help identify the likely numerous undiagnosed cases of AHC.
- Promote awareness by attendance at various targeted conferences directly related to AHC.
Rock the Reel Update
Rock the Reel fundraiser for Kiley Andrasco by 2 Hearts Rock raised $2595! Thanks so much and keep on rocking for AHC and rare diseases!
Bid to Rid AHC!
Auction Frog is Live! Register – Login- Bid – It’s that easy!! New items added everyday. (more…)
Raising funds for AHC
Congratulations to Michael Sliwka for his incredible 70 mile run that raised $2000 for AHC and also to Renee and Paul Hodes’ Tag Sale that also raised $2000! Many Thanks for a job well done!
2nd Annual Golf Outing in honor of Kiley Andrasco
Terry Sharo is hosting his second annual golf outing for his granddaughter Kiley on August 2 @ beautiful Deer Creek Golf Course in University Park Illinois.
Clean out the Kid’s closet, “Thred Up” and make $$ for AHCF – Now accepting Women’s Clothing Too!
Have you been wondering how you can get involved with Fundraising?? Here is a simple, easy and FREE idea that EVERYONE can do. Thred Up is an online consignment shop. It’s very simple!! (more…)
Walk Warriors for AHCF!
Are you looking for ways to help organize a walk or run to benefit the AHCF? Are you concerned about the time commitment for taking on such an endeavor? Are you uncertain how you would even begin? Or, maybe you are considering hosting an event and would like to just learn more before you decide. In either case, do we have good news for you! (more…)
Hoops Mania is Back! 2 Weeks to March Madness!
March Madness is only 2 weeks away! Get your Hoops Mania tickets for March Madness! (more…)
Yahoo! We received a $15000 donation today in the Foundation Office, one step closer to our goal!! Thank You so Much!
Dollar Denim Days raises $600 for AHCF
By wearing jeans each day last week, Spencer Loomis Elementary School students raised about $600 for AHCF in honor of Kiley Andrasco! Great Job Kids! Read about it here
“Rock The Reel” for Kiley Andrasco
Two Hearts Rock™ is seeking your support for a local awareness Benefit on Friday, January 25, 2013, in honor of Kiley Andrasco 11 from Lake Zurich