Physical-Gross Motor Skills- Output starts at Growss Motor Skills, Describe physical therapy.
- Some things to watch for
- W sitting
- Bone malformation- low muscle tone.
- It’s all about shoulders and core.
- Crawling, grabbing, and feeding starts at shoulders
- Core stabiles for sitting, crawling and walking
- Ankle and foot braces help muscles develop strength in the right direction
- High top brace, then low top braces
- ESTEM for muscle development
- Signaling to brain-reminder that muscles are there.
i. Hip flexors, ankles, shoulders